Material requirements for aluminum die casting processing
1、 Good adsorptivity;
2、 High wear resistance;
3、 The hardness also needs to be higher;
4、 The strength and toughness are good;
Preservation of alloy die castings:
1、 The storage place should be dry and ventilated;
2、 Avoid contact with chemical elements;
3、 Avoid direct sunlight;
4、 Storage location to avoid damage to zinc alloy die castings.
(1) Due to the good fluidity and plasticity of copper, zinc, aluminum and aluminum alloys, and the casting process is carried out in a pressure die casting machine, aluminum die castings can be made into various more complex shapes, and can also be made with higher precision and finish, thus greatly reducing the machining amount of castings and the casting allowance of copper, zinc, aluminum or aluminum alloys, Not only save electricity, metal materials, but also greatly save labor costs.
(2) It can clean, brighten and polish the surface of parts. After shot blasting, the attachment, thin edge, flying wing and spot on the surface of the workpiece can be removed, and the scratch can be eliminated, so that the workpiece presents the original color of the substrate.
(3) Eliminate surface stress concentration. During the cooling process of parts, due to the uneven wall thickness and cooling rate, the surface stress concentration occurs. After shot blasting cleaning, the surface structure can be improved, the concentration of surface stress (tensile stress) can be eliminated, the fatigue strength can be increased, and the surface hardness can be slightly increased.
Ningbo Fuerd was founded in 1987, is leading full-service die Casting Tooling
, aluminum die casting
, zinc die casting
, Gravity casting
manufacturer. We are a solution provider offering a wide array of capabilities and services that include engineering support, designing
, complex CNC machining
, impregnation, tumbling, chrome, powder coating, polishing, assembly and other finishing services. We will work with you as partners not just suppliers.
- Full Service in Die Casting & Machining Since 1987
- Die Casting Machine from 180 to 4400 tons
- 1500+ Set of Casting Parts Exported Overseas
- Trusted By Top Brandings in Automotive & Medical Industry
- IATF 16949 Certificated Factory
- Famous“Die Casting City in China"
- Well-trained Staff Will Support You Efficiently From RFQ to Shipment.
NINGBO FUERD MECHANICAL CO., LTD