Aluminum alloy formwork profiles are one of the more popular materials in the construction industry. With the development of China's real estate industry and the advancement of marketization, the demand for aluminum alloy formwork profiles is increasing. The production of aluminum alloy template profiles requires mold forming, and molds play an important role in determining the quality of aluminum alloy template profiles. The analysis of aluminum alloy template profile molds is of great help to the production and selection of high-quality molds. Therefore, the analysis of aluminum alloy template profile molds is particularly important.
The following is an analysis of the characteristics and technical difficulties of aluminum alloy template profile molds made by insiders. :
1. There are many types of template profiles, complex shapes, and large size changes. Therefore, it is required to design and manufacture high-quality molds of different specifications, different structures, and different forms to ensure the accuracy of forming, size, and position. A lot of test work is required.
2. The template requires industrialized mass production, and the first key is to increase the service life of the mold.
3. The width to thickness ratio of the flat and wide formwork profile is greater than 100, and the dimensional accuracy and plane clearance of the wide and thin wall panels are difficult to guarantee. It requires a special structure of widening and shunting molds to distribute the metal flow reasonably. It is more technically difficult to ensure the forming and high-precision size requirements of the profile, especially to ensure the ultra-high-precision form and position tolerance.
4. Most of the template profiles are semi-hollow profiles, their tongue ratio is greater than 5, and the precision of size and shape is required to be ultra-high precision. A special structure of mold is required to ensure the shape of the profile and achieve high precision, and to ensure that the mold has Sufficient strength, no deformation, no cracking, no crushing, ensuring a long service life.
5. The template profile requires a smooth surface, high size and shape and position accuracy. Therefore, it is necessary to adopt high-quality mold steel and strict mold heat treatment process and machining to implement CNC process regulations to obtain high strength, high toughness, high precision, High-quality molds with low surface roughness.
The performance of the alloy includes two aspects: use performance and process performance. The service performance is the general requirement of the alloy for the service conditions of the casting, including physical, mechanical and chemical properties. As for the process performance, for die casting, according to the process characteristics of die casting, the alloy used for die casting should have the following properties:
(1) The liquid has good fluidity, which is convenient for filling complex cavities to obtain die castings with good surface quality.
(2) Sufficient strength and plasticity at high temperature.
(3) The shrinkage rate is small to avoid deformation and cracks of the casting during demolding, and help to ensure the dimensional accuracy of the die casting.
(4) The crystallization temperature range is small to prevent excessive shrinkage and porosity of the die-casting parts
(5) Less corrosive to the mold cavity.Ningbo Fuerd is one of the most reliable and trusted names in aluminum die casting and air suspension parts manufacturing. They are a team of experts who can provide you with the best quality products on time. You can know more about them and their products here - https://www.fdpart.com/aluminum-die-casting-parts/. To learn about the suspension parts, click here - https://www.fdpart.com/air-suspension/